- App Slider
- Control Center
- Lock Screen
- Hide the icon
- Resize app switcher pages
- Modify the Home action to Respring
You can hide Control Center sections such as Quick Launch, Brightness, media controls, Airdrop and Settings along with hiding the line separator
- The Dock feature gives you plenty of customization options
- You can hide the iPhone dock
- You can make the background of dock transparent
- And you can also change the size of icons in the iPhone dock for getting more on the dock
- This feature allows you to add the cover flow effect to your dock
- Springtomize lets you modify iOS folders in a plenty of ways
- Enables nested folders and the pinch to close gestures for folders
- Enables you make the background of folders transparent
- You can give the Cover flow effect to the applications in the folder
- You can change the animation speed, the size of the icon and layout of icons on Home screen gives you the option to increase the numbers of rows and columns
- You can hide the grabber for the camera app
- It lets you modify font size, the effect of the time and date displayed on the Home screen
- You can remove the dots that appear just above the dock
- Disable spotlight and change the size and layout of icons on the Home screen
- Make Cover flow effect and hide labels
Almost all the sources announce that this year Apple is going to acquaintance two new models of iPhone.
One of them, named KDB Daewoo Securities even has announced expected Features. As they say one of them will have 5.5” inch display ,while another will have4.7-4.8inch″
We offer estimated technical characteristics of 5.5”
Phone 6 will sport 4.7/4.8 or 5.5″ display with a 1920x1080p (440ppi), or a 2272×1280 (510ppi) IGZO Display and will be powered by A8 chip (64-bit) with iOS 7.2
Also it will have Image recognition scanner, Wireless Charging Solution and Mobile payments system iBeacon.
iPhone 6 with 4.8” display will have the same features, but the screen resolution will be 1920 x 1080 (440ppi).
For the fall of 2014 we will know for sure what features will have Apple’s new phones.
Official Twitter app for iOS has been updated to version 6.1, it brings us new options and featuresIt also introduces easier reply system in which you are allowed to reply with photos.New updated Twitter will remind you to do @mention of your friends s…read more
Previous Dark Sky App was impartially limited and was the product of kickstarter campaign. It offered very accurate weather forecast but it didn’t supply any information of what might happen next hour.
Updated version 4.0 introduces a new interface and a number of new features.
The Dark Sky team announces:
In studying how people use weather apps (ours and others), it’s become clear that the next 24 hours is hugely important. So much so that we’ve devoted an entire screen to a full breakdown of what’s going to happen in the next day. You’ll get a quick text summary, plus a timeline of cloud cover, precipitation, and temperature. You can see the high and low temperatures, and when the sun will rise and set.
App also includes “feels like” feature, you can check weather the temperature is falling or rising, and how far away is nearest snow blower or rain .
The map and radar features are new too ,they let you explore weather pattens on 3-D and they have even more data than before, you can check it in the video:
Apple has released iOS 7.1 beta 4 to developers. Registered iOS developers can download it from the Developer Center or over the air on a device with a previous beta installed. To install over the air, simply go to Settings > General > Software U…read more
App BeWeather was released on January 17 in iPhone stores. BeWeather is modern and visually amazing weather App, it supplies all the weather information you need. This App is very useful and is very easy to use.
App BeWeather is extremely popular weather App for Black berry but finally it was released for iPhone users and it brought all the best features to iPhone such as: current conditions, temperature, daily & hourly forecasts, alerts and more. It looks amazing from top to bottom. It’s available not only in U.S. but in Canada and Europe too. If you want to upgrade to BeWeather Pro via an in-app purchase, you can do so for $2.99. This gives you even more data including up to the minute forecast data that you can access for all supported locations by just tapping on the hourly forecast. The pro version also includes things like push notifications for weather alerts in your area.
You can download BeWeather App free.
Cloud storage company Box released updated iOS Apps with new features and looks yesterday.
Anyone who signs up for a personal account, cloud storage offers 10 GB of free storage. Despite that who downloads the new Box app company has decided to give 50GB of cloud storage .
The glad tidings of this app is that when users get 50GB , they won’t lose it after a set period of time.
As the Box announced, app has new interface and it’s much faster than the previous versions. There’re more than 100 different file types. The new design is for both iPhone and iPad users.
Check out the all new app and experience:
Speed and simplicity
• An entirely new simple intuitive user interface
• Significantly faster document rendering
• Progressive low- to high-resolution photo loading for fast scrolling and previewing
The best content experience
• New preview capabilities for 100+ file types
• High fidelity rendering of PowerPoint, PDFs, photos, videos and more
• Convenient grid views
• Full text search within documents
• New sidebar for featuring comments
• Real-time search for files within your account
• The ability to move, copy and delete multiple files at once
• A redesigned Box OneCloud gallery of partner apps
• Menu of recommended partner apps customized for each file