The wait is over! Springtomize 3, one of the most popular and keenly awaited jailbreak tweaks has been released earlier this week. It’s the perfect solution to customize your iOS 7 and now available on Cydia. Springtomize 3 lets you customize almost anything in iOS without any trouble. That’s why it’s called the mother of all jailbreak tweaks.
Springtomize allows you customize
- App Slider
- Control Center
- Lock Screen
This section allows you customize the duration of animations by enabling Custom Speed Toggle.
Springtomize > Animations
This feature of Springtomize lets you customize the app switcher or multitasking tray:
- Hide the icon
- Resize app switcher pages
- Modify the Home action to Respring
You can hide Control Center sections such as Quick Launch, Brightness, media controls, Airdrop and Settings along with hiding the line separator
- The Dock feature gives you plenty of customization options
- You can hide the iPhone dock
- You can make the background of dock transparent
- And you can also change the size of icons in the iPhone dock for getting more on the dock
- This feature allows you to add the cover flow effect to your dock
- Springtomize lets you modify iOS folders in a plenty of ways
- Enables nested folders and the pinch to close gestures for folders
- Enables you make the background of folders transparent
- You can give the Cover flow effect to the applications in the folder
- You can change the animation speed, the size of the icon and layout of icons on Home screen gives you the option to increase the numbers of rows and columns
It enables you
Lock the layout, hide badges, Newsstand and various other icons from Home screen; disable wiggling animation, uninstall option to stop them from being unintentionally uninstalled.
With the help of Springtomize 3, you can customize the lock screen and many other things like
- You can hide the grabber for the camera app
- It lets you modify font size, the effect of the time and date displayed on the Home screen
It also allows you change the pages of the Home screen in many ways like
- You can remove the dots that appear just above the dock
- Disable spotlight and change the size and layout of icons on the Home screen
- Make Cover flow effect and hide labels
You can change the Carrier logo and replace the time displayed with a custom string. Moreover, you can
hide all the status bar by tapping on the toggles with on/off option.
Once you are done with the changes, Springtomize will prompt you to make all the above changes in the Status bar.
You can get Springtomize 3 on Cydia by spending $3 and if you’ve already purchased, you can upgrade to the latest one. iPhone5S
users may face some troubles on the new Springtomize 3 and I’d suggest them wait for a while until the issue is resolved.
About the Author: -
Katherine Switzer is a technology loving writer and an avid blogger. She loves to write reviews on Smartphones, parental control software, iPhone spy apps
and cover latest trending topics as a hobby. You may follow her on Twitter @kathrineswitzer