Cloud storage company Box released updated iOS Apps with new features and looks yesterday.
Anyone who signs up for a personal account, cloud storage offers 10 GB of free storage. Despite that who downloads the new Box app company has decided to give 50GB of cloud storage .
The glad tidings of this app is that when users get 50GB , they won’t lose it after a set period of time.
As the Box announced, app has new interface and it’s much faster than the previous versions. There’re more than 100 different file types. The new design is for both iPhone and iPad users.
Check out the all new app and experience:
Speed and simplicity
• An entirely new simple intuitive user interface
• Significantly faster document rendering
• Progressive low- to high-resolution photo loading for fast scrolling and previewing
The best content experience
• New preview capabilities for 100+ file types
• High fidelity rendering of PowerPoint, PDFs, photos, videos and more
• Convenient grid views
• Full text search within documents
• New sidebar for featuring comments
• Real-time search for files within your account
• The ability to move, copy and delete multiple files at once
• A redesigned Box OneCloud gallery of partner apps
• Menu of recommended partner apps customized for each file