Apple has finally confirmed that a fix to the security problem found earlier in OS X will be coming ”very soon”. While we still don’t know how much time is implied under ”very soon”, one thing is for sure that the programmers at Apple are doing their b…read more
Bad news for Flappy Bird copy-cats. Apple is rejecting apps with a word Flappy in the title. At least Vancouver-based game designer Ken Carpenter’s game was rejected by the App Store.As soon as the original Flappy Bird was removed from the App Sto…read more
KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, who is famous for predicting Apple’s product releases, issued a report on Saturday. In the report obtained by AppleInsider, Ming-Chi Ku predicted that overall iPad shipments will actually decline this year. The logi…read more
Try to live a single day without your smartphone and you will see how heavily we depend on our mobile companions these days. The digital content that we create and consume has increased dramatically these past couple of years and there seems to be no e…read more
According to the Korean version of ZDNet, the head of the mobile division at Samsung Electronics, JK Shin and Apple’s CEO Tim Cook met in the US last week.While not confirmed by Samsung, the meeting is nevertheless very important for the two companies&…read more
According to the 2014 Supplier Responsibility Report issued by Apple yesterday, Apple’s suppliers do not use unethically sourced tantalum. The report is based on the audit done by third-party auditors.This means that the materials used to build your fa…read more
Have you noticed how fast the computing power of mobile devices increase? Modern smartphones are more powerful than desktop computers just a couple of years ago. What if there were one mobile device that would act as a mobile phone and a desktop comput…read more
Today we are introducing pickWEB for iOS. This App puts a directory of the most interesting websites in a handy format right at your fingertips. It was released for iPhone as well as iPad and requires iOS 4.3 or later.
What’s interesting is the fact that the lists are not created by automated scripts, but are hand-picked and regularly checked for not only dead links, but also the actuality of the website content
The application also stands out with its simplicity: with only two taps you’re getting redirected to a selection of websites in your chosen category.
If you are looking for a reliable companion to guide you to an ever more complex webscape, you should definitely give pickWEB a try.
Usability is simple: You choose from a selection of predefined categories, each revealing a finer selection of sub-categories once selected. Tap those and you get redirected to the developer’s web-site with an overview of relevant website links.
The App also features “favorite” list, where you can compile and manage your own links. Great for usability is the multi-language interface, with currently 5 available languages: English, French, German, Russian, and Ukrainian.
The registration is not obligatory but in order to add new sites you like, save app preferences and to be able to use the “Most Viewed” function, registration is needed on pickinfo.web – which is quick and easy.
The app is also available on Android, Windows Phone and Microsoft Windows.
A few more features of pickWEB:
• Sort your links by rating or in alphabetical order
• User Account management
• Country-specific directory
• Quick access to popular subdirectories
• Add your own link
So go ahead and give it a try – its free!
- App Slider
- Control Center
- Lock Screen
- Hide the icon
- Resize app switcher pages
- Modify the Home action to Respring
You can hide Control Center sections such as Quick Launch, Brightness, media controls, Airdrop and Settings along with hiding the line separator
- The Dock feature gives you plenty of customization options
- You can hide the iPhone dock
- You can make the background of dock transparent
- And you can also change the size of icons in the iPhone dock for getting more on the dock
- This feature allows you to add the cover flow effect to your dock
- Springtomize lets you modify iOS folders in a plenty of ways
- Enables nested folders and the pinch to close gestures for folders
- Enables you make the background of folders transparent
- You can give the Cover flow effect to the applications in the folder
- You can change the animation speed, the size of the icon and layout of icons on Home screen gives you the option to increase the numbers of rows and columns
- You can hide the grabber for the camera app
- It lets you modify font size, the effect of the time and date displayed on the Home screen
- You can remove the dots that appear just above the dock
- Disable spotlight and change the size and layout of icons on the Home screen
- Make Cover flow effect and hide labels
Almost all the sources announce that this year Apple is going to acquaintance two new models of iPhone.
One of them, named KDB Daewoo Securities even has announced expected Features. As they say one of them will have 5.5” inch display ,while another will have4.7-4.8inch″
We offer estimated technical characteristics of 5.5”
Phone 6 will sport 4.7/4.8 or 5.5″ display with a 1920x1080p (440ppi), or a 2272×1280 (510ppi) IGZO Display and will be powered by A8 chip (64-bit) with iOS 7.2
Also it will have Image recognition scanner, Wireless Charging Solution and Mobile payments system iBeacon.
iPhone 6 with 4.8” display will have the same features, but the screen resolution will be 1920 x 1080 (440ppi).
For the fall of 2014 we will know for sure what features will have Apple’s new phones.